This article explains how the the various actions in the EPM Live Timer Queue are prioritized. The following actions are done on the Queue Service, so that users can continue to work in the system while the jobs are completing on the server. If a specific action shows a Status/Last Result of Queued, it is in the queue, and will process once its turn comes. Once an action has its turn, the status will update to Processing and will show the % of completion. You may need to refresh the page to get the updated % complete.
Articles in this section
- EPM Live 2016 - Admin Guide (PDF)
- EPM Live 2016 - Admin Guide Table of Contents
- Appendix - PortfolioEngine Controls
- EPM Live Web Parts Overview
- How do I add a new web part page?
- How do I build a custom SSRS report?
- How Do I Change a Site's Title, Description and Logo?
- How do I configure the site General Settings?
- How do I create a custom field in EPM Live to be used with Microsoft Project?
- How do I create a new Document Library?