A portfolio list as a large receptacle that contains all the organization's projects that meet strategic business goals. This could be all the projects for an entire company or all the projects for a division or business unit in a large enterprise. Access EPM Live Analytics via the Business Intelligence Center for more advanced analytical reporting. This chapter displays the different categories and the Portfolio reports within EPM Live Analytics.
Report Categories in EPM Live Analytics
View the report categories in EPM Live Analytics.
Portfolio Reports - EPM Live Analytics
- View the Portfolio reports within EPM Live Analytics. A Portfolio is a list of items and each item may have multiple projects associated to them.
Portfolio Budget Bark Report
View the Portfolio Budget Bark report. This report displays the project names, budget, benefits, and phases in a tile chart and table format. The chart displays a tree-like hierarchy of squares, each of which proportionally represents the aggregate metric at each level of the hierarchy. The metric currently being displayed is selectable from a drop-down with the options of Budget or Benefits.
The Sunburst report displays a tree-like hierarchy of items layered in a circular arrangement, each of which proportionally represents the aggregate metric at each level of the hierarchy. The layers from inner to outer represent each level of the hierarchy. This sunburst report displays the portfolio name, the included project name, and lifecycle stage.
Tree charts are graphic organizers that demonstrate how items are related. The tree’s trunk usually represents the main topic (Portfolio) and the branches show relevant details (Lifecycle Stage, Project Name, etc). Tree charts break down components into stages. Beginning with a single entry that has one or more branches extending out from it, these branches subdivide into further even branches. Tree charts help individuals visualize portfolio items from generalities to specifics.
Portfolio Budget Drill In (1)
The Drill In chart supports dynamic filtering and drill-down-like behavior. The drill-down term means that further visualizations of information can be displayed in the graph by clicking on the specific area of interest. Dynamic filtering the visualization will also filter the linked summary or detail view as seen in the following step.
Portfolio Budget Drill In (2) - Detailed View
View the drilled into report and the detail information.
Portfolio Goals Budget Report
- View the Portfolio Goals Budget report. Filters are particularly important because they allow you to work with large lists more efficiently.
Portfolio Goals Budget vs Benefits
- View the Portfolio Goals Budget vs Benefitsreport. Thisreport displays metrics with a series of bars and lines on the same graph. Each metric gets its own Y axis, with the X axis determined by the single group field. The first half of the metric fields will be displayed with bars, the second half with lines.
Portfolio Goals by Budget Status
- View the Portfolio Goals by Budget Status report.
Portfolio Goals by Committed Resources
- View the Portfolio Goals by Committed Resources report.
Portfolio Issues Summary
- View the Portfolio Issues Summary report.
Portfolio Project Status
- View the Portfolio Project Status report.
Portfolio Resource Commitments by Goals (Portfolio)
- View the Portfolio Resource Commitments by Goals report.
Portfolio Resource Commitments by Type
- View the Portfolio Resource Commitments by Typereport.
Portfolio Spend Analysis
- View the Portfolio Spend Analysis dashboard report.
Portfolio Spend by Goals
- View the Portfolio Spend by Goals report.
Portfolio Spend by Type
- View the Portfolio Spend by Typereport.
Portfolio Tasks Summary
- View the Portfolio Tasks Summary report.
Portfolio Type by Budget
- View the Portfolio Type by Budgetreport.
Portfolio Type by Committed Resources
- View the Portfolio Type by Committed Resources report.
Tasks and Issue Completion by Portfolio
- View the Tasks and Issue Completion by Portfoliodashboard.