This article explains how to add and configure a funnel chart to an EPM Live Analytics report. The steps are applicable whether you are building a new report or updating an existing report.
1. Navigate to the EPM Live Analytics Reports Page
- On the navigation menu, select Reports to open the Business Intelligence Center.
- Click EPM Live Analytics.
2. Open Report Designer
- If you are on the Reports landing page, hover over a report to show the Print and Edit icon buttons. Click the Edit icon. -- Or --
- If you are already viewing a report, click the Open in Designer icon.
3. Navigate to Chart or Chart2 Tab
Select the Chart or Chart2 tab.
4. Select Funnel
On the Chart Type drop down menu, select Funnel.
5. Enter Chart Title & Number of Records
- Title: This text box allows the user to add a title to the chart. It will appear above the chart.
- Records: This text box specifies the maximum number of records to include in the chart data.
6. Select Settings for Simple Funnel Chart
- Label: Select the field for the funnel slices. The options in this field are detected automatically from your selected data sources.
- Value: Select the field for the data to compare. The quantity of each slice will be calculated as a percentage of the total for all slices.
6.1. Preview of Simple Funnel Chart
7. Click Advanced Properties
Click Advanced Properties for additional available settings.
8. Advanced Properties
When you click Advanced Properties, the following additional settings appear.
- Show Percent: Select the checkbox to show the data with percent (%). If unselected, the data will show as the quantity as selected for the value field.
- Scale %: Scale your chart to a percentage of the original size.
- Target Report: specify a subreport to drilldown to. Drilldown reports will open in a new browser tab.