The Software Development App in EPM Live makes it possible to track the results of performing test cases on the iterations and for specific user stories. The test cases can be categorized as a test for: acceptance, function, performance, regression, usability, or user interference. This article covers adding a test case in EPM Live.
1. Click the Test Cases Link
- Click the Test Cases link on the Navigation Menu.
2. Click the New Item Button
- Click the New Item button.
3. Enter the Title
- Enter the title and additional desired information.
4. Select the Test Type
- Click the Test Type drop down menu and select the appropriate test type.
5. Click the Save Button
- Click Save.
6. View the Added Test Case in the Test Cases List
- View the added Test Case in the Test Cases List.