It is possible to add a column to the a view within the Project Agile Planner, drag the column to a desired location, and then save the view. This article covers adding the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) column to Work Planning View in the Project Agile Planner.
1. Click the Edit Plan Button
- Check the box to the left of the project name.
- Click the Edit Plan button.
2. Click the Select Columns Button
- Click the Select Columns button located under the Views tab.
3. Check the WBS Box
- Check the box to the right of WBS.
- Click OK.
4. View the Added WBS Column
- View the added WBS column.
5. Reposition the WBS Column
- Drag the WBS column heading to the desired location. The blue pointing arrows indicate that you are moving the column. Once you release the mouse, the column will be displayed.
6. View the Position of the WBS Column
- View the position of the WBS column.
7. Click the Save View Button
- To be able to quickly reference this view in the future, it is recommended that you save the view. Click the Save View button.
8. Enter the Name of the View
- Enter the name of the view.
- Un-check the default box if you do not care to have this as your default view.
- Click OK.
9. View the WBS View Displayed in the Current View Box
- View the WBS View displayed in the Current View box