Note: These instructions are for on-premise customers only.
The Analytics license key expires annually for on-premise customers. This article explains how to replace your expired Analytics key with your new key each year. The actual key will be sent in an email or via a ticket from the EPM Live team.
1. Navigate to Server
Navigate to your server that hosts Analytics (iZenda).
2. Open IIS Manager
- Select your site that hosts Analytics.
- Click the Explore link.
3. Open web.config
- This will open up Windows Explorer.
- Search for “web.config” and open with Notepad.
3.1. Replace License Key
- Find the old value for “IzendaLicenseKey” and replace with the new value that was provided.
- Save file.
- Close file.
4. Update izenda.config
Depending on your version of Analytics, you may or may not have an izenda.config file.
- If you DO NOT have an izenda.config file, disregard this step.
- If you DO have an izenda.config file, update the izenda.config file with the new key as well.