Instead of signing documents like invoices by hand, you can add e-signatures to your documents with DocuSign before you send them out. Follow the steps below to use DocuSign with an Everest document.
- Register with DocuSign.
- Log in to DocuSign and navigate to your Admin page (Go to Admin).
Find your API username, password, and integrator key. Click Add Integrator Key if you do not already have an integrator key.
- Open Everest and navigate to File > Setup > Users > User. Open the user who will be using the e-signature.
- On the Signature tab, enter your username, password, and integrator key.
- Click the Export to DocuSign button to put a signature into your document.
- You will receive an email asking you to sign the document.
- Follow the link in the email, add your signature, and click the Finish button.
- You will receive a new email with the signed document attached.