This KB article will provide you valuable information about the Accounting tab while setting up a location profile.
- The Accounting tab can be used to specify the sequence number of the next journal created for the location.
- While editing an existing location, by default, 100000 will be the sequence number for all the fields in this tab.
Figure 2.52: Location Profile - Accounting Tab
- Journal #
- Every location can have a separate sequence number for journals.
- You can specify only one set of sequence numbers for journals generated by a location. Both manual and system journals follow this sequence.
- The sequence numbers specified for the location of the login location/sublocation are used.
- If sequence numbers are not specified in the Location profile, the sequence numbers specified in the default location are used.
- General Journal #
Enter a sequence number for the next general journal to be generated.
- Payment Journal #
Enter a sequence number for the next payment journal to be generated.
- Receipt Journal #
Enter a sequence number for the next receipt journal to be generated.
- Purchase Journal #
Enter a sequence number for the next purchase journal to be generated.
- Sales Journal #
Enter a sequence number for the next sales journal to be generated.
Return to: Chapter 2 Setting Up a Company table of contents
Return to: Everest Advance User Guide v6.11 table of contents