This article describes the ATTClm directory structure for Windows.
The attclm<x.x> directory, where <x.x> is the current ATTClm release number, contains the following:
prodinfo.txt - This file contains the ATTClm product information.
\adm - This folder contains options_template. It is a modifiable template that you can use to customize your license access.
\bin - This folder contains:
- attclmd.exe - The Auto-trol license daemon executable file started by the FLEXnet Publisher daemon lmgrd.exe.
- lmgrd.exe - The FLEXnet Publisher license daemon executable file that starts the Auto-trol daemon attclmd.exe.
- lmutil.exe - The executable file for the utilities: lmcksum, lmhostid, lmremove, lmreread, and lmver.
- lmtools.exe - The graphical user interface for lmutil.exe.
\docs - This folder contains the ATTClm user documentation in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF).
\install_tools - This folder contains:
- AttcUninstallTask.bat - The batch file for removing ATTClm files.
- AttcUninstTask.exe - The executable file for removing the ATTClm license daemons from the registered service.